The South Santa Clara Valley Memorial District (SSCVMD) was formed as an independent special district on August 26, 1946, to recognize and serve the veterans of Gilroy and South Santa Clara Valley.
The Hall is available to all residents of the District service area, including all members of the armed services, non-profit organizations and the general public.
We’ve compiled resources that may be of assistance, including the contacts for the VFW, American Legion, and the Vets Bar.
The office is typically open weekdays from 9am to 1pm or by appointment.
The Vets Bar is open 7-days a week from 1pm to 7pm.